Friday, June 20, 2008

Summer Fun

Once again another month goes by and I haven't kept up with my blog. A quick recap of the last month. We have had lots of fun with cousins Weston and Maria, a visit from Great Grandpa Dick, we went swimming for the first time and really loved it. We had a great convention at Chug - Sally did great, she slept through most of the meetings and was awake in between. We heard so many great things to keep us encouraged through the next year. There was a TON of family at convention - Great Grandparents Jack and Verna were there along with Great Auntie Sharon and lots of other aunts, uncles and cousins. I didn't get near enough pictures, but hopefully with the help of Auntie Sharon we will have more coming. Hope this is enough to hold you all over until the next time. Happy Summer!!



Sally is trying out her new Bumbo - I think she likes it!!
Bath time at convention - we stayed in my parents wall tent and were snug as a bug in a rug.


Father's Day This picture turned out fuzzy, but still thought it was cute.


Cheese!! A pile of convention laundry - oh and there's a baby!!!!

First time swimming!! Thanks Auntie Jill!!

Cousins Weston and Maria
Visiting grandma and grandpa and cousins.


Great Grandpa Dick Great Grandma Laura Anne

4 comments:

Jen said...

Oh, what a cutie! :) I love the look on her face in the picture of her in her Bumbo seat! It made me laugh! :)

Thanks for sharing!

Kent, Melisa,Tiana (and Coda) said...

So nice to see how little miss is growing!

The J's said...

I've enjoyed seeing your pictures. Guess I"ve never "met" you, but do know your mom, and we have relatives "in common" :*)

Dalayna said...

She's growing so fast!
What a good little baby for behaving so well at Conv!