Monday, June 30, 2008

More Summer Fun!!

Our summer is moving along at a rapid pace as they always seem to do! Last week Byron and I went to a Mark Knopfler concert (he was the lead singer of Dire Straits), we had a great time - it was some great weather and some great music. This was our first date since Sally was born so we really tried to enjoy it. We were up at the top so my pictures aren't great but you get the idea. Also there are few more pics from convention, sorry they are so small. And more videos of a laughing baby. Enjoy!




Great grandparets Jack and Verna

Us on Father's Day My cloth diapered baby!
This was Sunday at Elizabeth convention - we love this outfit - she is finally in 3 month clothes!!

This is a 3 month old pic of Sally.

Auntie Sharon and Sally






4 comments:

Jeanette said...

Cloth diapers!!! Man you are brave!!!!!!!!! I am so glad that you guys got to have a date night. Wilfred and I had our first date night, since having kids, last Febuary. (I think maybe he and I need more date nights!)

Lindsy saw a red haired baby today at Whole Foods and she started shrieking "Bebe Lally! Bebe Lally!" I treied to convince her that it wasn't Sally but I don't think she believed me.

Enjoy your summer!

Anonymous said...

How gwama loves that laughing baby!!!

Kate said...

Your date night looks like it was a blast! I think Chris and I should do the same...:) I also enjoyed your picture of Sally in all of your convention laundry! My washer decided to break right after my family left, which was right after convention so I had LOTS of laundry to catch up on. We loved seeing you guys at convention, and Sally is so cute and smiley. Hopefully we can see you guys before convention next year!

Crystal & Warner said...

She looks like her Daddy, with Momma's hair.
How cute is she! Growing so fast. Congrats on the date night - If I were any closer I'd offer to watch Sally on date night for ya'll.