Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Busy Days

We survived. As most of you know we ventured off to Seattle for a week to see all of our friends and family. There were some very special times with grandparents, great grandparents and great great grandparents. We have 5 generations on both sides of the family so we had to get some pictures to document the special event. I have so many pictures that I won't post them all, but if Sally keeps sleeping I will try to post a little slide show over to the side so you can see all of the happenings. It was great to see everyone and great to be home. Since we have been home Sally has really started to discover her voice and she is a lot more vocal and social, its very fun.

Great Great Grandma Thelma

Great Grandpa Galyn
Great Grandma Lillian

All of my grandpa Dick's family
5 generations on my mom's side.
5 generations on Byron's side.

Great Great Grandma Jacquie
Home again home again jiggity jig - Sally loves her swing.


2 comments:

Traci K said...

Hi Byron and Jane! Don't know if you remember me, but we met you at the E family reunion a couple years ago. I'm Joani's daughter. So nice to see the 5 generation picture! Great that Aunt Thelma got to see her. I've got some links to other family on my blog. Can I add you? We're at www.k4blogspot.blogspot.com. Come visit us!:)

Crystal & Warner said...

She's so cute and getting so big. Can't wait to get to see her again. And to have our own lil princess!!