Saturday, April 26, 2008

We are back in business!!

Our days are as busy as ever - and baby Sally is getting bigger and bigger. We have hit the 8lb mark already and she is starting to fill out her newborn clothes!! She is so much fun these days, she is smiling a ton and we even get her to giggle once in a while - it's very sweet.

Anyway, the other night I sent Byron in to put Sally to bed while I ran around in an attempt to get the house in order. After a while things were very quite and I thought "Oh great, they must be sleeping!" Well, when I walked in the room this is what I found. Good job Sally on putting your dad to bed!! At least she was happy!



This past weekend Gramma (mom), Auntie Jill, Auntie Kerry and Auntie Fawn (wow, thats a lot of Aunties!!) had a baby shower back home for us. It was a smashing success - thanks a bunch girls and of course Sally was looking her best - isn't she pretty?
Sally was a real hit with all the little girls there.
Bath time with Gramma

We wore this outfit to the birthing center for my 6 week check - you should have heard all the "Oooh's and Aaahh's" from all the gals there. I had plenty of babysitters during my appointment.

3 comments:

candy said...

Adorable...loved her cute little "alert" pictures :)

Judy Cronk said...

What can we say besides--TOO cute and we can't WAIT to meet her!

Lane and Sylvia said...

That first picture with daddy asleep and her wide awake is hilarious.