Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Livin On Sally Time - Today I am 4 Weeks Old!!

I can't believe Sally is already 4 weeks old. She is growing like a weed - 7 lbs 1 oz as of Friday - so that is averaging about an ounce of weight gain a day - not too shabby.

We still can't decide if these are on purpose smiles or gas smiles - either way, we think she's cute.

This is the dress from Auntie Liza, it fits great!! Thank you!!

I think maybe we still need to grow into the hat.

She is still pretty tiny - I think she will be in this Moses basket for quite a while.
This weekend we went and visited my folks. We had a really nice time and got to see a whole bunch more of our Aunties and Uncles. Most of you know mom and dad are getting ready to tear down their house and build a new one so this could have been our last stay at their house.
Cuddled up with Auntie Kerry
Auntie Ruth
Grandma
Nap time with Grandpa
Uncle Jack




4 comments:

Jeanette said...

She is just soooooo CUTE! I love all her RED hair!
I love looking at all your pictures.
-Jeanette

Anonymous said...

love the pics... keep 'em coming :) i think time speeds up when you become a parent.. keegans almost a year old now and i dont know where the year went! gotta appreciate every minute with them..before we know it they will be all grown up!

Troy and Beth said...

I think all Grandpas do the same thing with grandkiddos!! Have to say they are good at it! *grin Happy napping to all!

andy and michelle said...

I just discovered your blog tonight and am loving your happiness. She's beautiful! : )