Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Springtime Fun

We were up in Wyoming for a couple of weekends and now we are back...it took me longer than I thought to get some more pictures up. We have been enjoying some really great weather this week and while we were in WY too - looking forward to all the fun activities that come with spring/summer. Here is a rather long post of some of what we have been up to - I have a hard time picking through my pictures so I just post um all! Oh and the overalls she is wearing were my brothers - he wore them for his one year pictures. I love them - they are great for getting dirty in!














More fun outside....so far she hasn't gotten tired of her slide - thankgoodness!



Reading magazines in her bumbo and no less my favorite "Mothering" magazine!!




Great Grandpapa came to visit from WA!!



A Mother's Day picture


Daddy playing with/watching Sally....;o)

love this picture for some reason...
I just think these two videos are so cute...I love her jibber jabber.....I have a new camera/camcorder coming in the mail so I will be able to get longer videos soon!

9 comments:

Njos Family said...

Sally is so photogenic. She looks like she is going to be soo much fun this summer. And you love that picture because of those beautiful blue eyes :)

mamma cronk said...

a weedle weedle weedle
we LOVE that jibber jabber

Darin, Jean, Samson & Sydney said...

I LOVE these pictures!!! And so happy to know another fan of Mothering magazine:-).

Are you going to be up for Milltown at all or have any trips up here this summer? We'd love to have a play date!!

Njos Family said...

Jeff told me awwww honey she is beautiful. :)

Granny said...

What a BIG girl! I was wondering if Sally was walking yet. Thanks for the updates, and I especially love the jabbering.
Love Granny

Anonymous said...

You guys have such a beautiful, adorable, funny, cute girl! I can't wait to see her in person someday. That picture of her bright blue eyes, wow! My favorite part of this most recent post is hearing you in the background of the walking video, because it's so obvious how much you love and adore her. We know a thing or two about that around here, too! Hope you will be in WA soon! Hugs

Anonymous said...

Oops, that last post was from Emily, in Wenatchee. :)

Judy Cronk said...

So glad to see ALL the pictures! So glad that she is all better now.

Anonymous said...

walking!!! whopee!!! good job sally!
-jenna