Monday, April 20, 2009

Some April Fun

Here is a little of what we have been up to in April. Sally has recovered from being sick and we are looking forward to some really warm weather and lots of playing outside this week!



Coloring... Rocking in the baby rocker....

rocking in the big girl rocker......we do lots of rocking and reading books.
Playing outside...


reading...


being sick....


hum...being dangerous??
grammy visiting...

helping mommy....

Snow and rain...
And nothing better than a Starbucks on a snowy day!!! (There isn't anything in the cup, but we are happy to see that she will share our Starbucks habit with us someday!)

This is so cute of Sally reading, she does this a lot, but in this video Auntie Eliza walked in and she got really excited, or maybe embarrassed, I'm not really sure.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little girl. I love the video of her reading her book. I'm so glad she is better and can enjoy the nice warm weather.
Love, Great Granny

Mochas, Mountains and Moby Wraps said...

ok, GREAT post! love the video with the big grin and wave ... and love the blue headband/hair do ... and the sick girl being comforted by her big puppy dog! =)
have you heard all the seattle news?? twins in sept, one in oct, one in november ... whoa!

Dalayna said...

Those are the cutest pictures!! I really really love the one with the dog.

Anonymous said...

JANE! SALLY IS AWESOME! how do you get anything done during the day?
Miss and luv you guys!
Love, Jenna

KatBouska said...

Oh my goodness! She. Is. GORGEOUS! I just love looking at all the trouble she's getting into. What a sweety.

Sharon Nez said...

Hi you guys! I loved looking at all your new photos! It's wonderful that you can share them this way! I love the photo of Sally laying against Ruckus...and that video of her readin' & rockin' is soooo precious!! Thanks for sharing with everyone! And thank you soooooo much for the precious photos you sent to me via Mom & Dad! They're adorable! Wish I could be there to give y'all a big hug! Tons of love to y'all! Auntie Sharon xoxo

Judy Cronk said...

What can I say-cute, adorable, so glad to see these!!!

sandstep7 said...

I love the pic of her with her dog. That is so so so cute. Well she is just plain CUTE to begin with. :)

Anonymous said...

have I mentioned that I love my neice?? xxx00