Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Still Waiting......


Thanks to everyone that has been commenting and voting on our blog. It's been so good to hear from all of you. For all of the curious folks.......we are still waiting for baby. I had to go for a follow up ultrasound yesterday because I have been measuring small - but everything looks good. Baby is little, but it did grow about a 1/2 lb over the last week so now they are guessing 6 lbs 3 oz. and 2 days till my due date!!! I just keep walking and walking.


I am going to repost some pictures here that I messed up on last time so sorry about the repeats.


Hope everyone is doing well!!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was so excited to see a link to your blog! I saw Coleen and Jocelyn on Sunday and that was the first I'd heard you were expecting! So....now I can't wait to hear the big news and I'm glad that we'll be able to see pictures on your blog of your growing family!!
Good luck with the labor and delivery!!

Mochas, Mountains and Moby Wraps said...

I love how the voting is currently 50-50!! How funny ...
I'm checking your blog often for a "we're off to the birthing center" posting (or, more likely ... a "we're home from the birthing center" posting!) Hope it goes GREAT!! Jill

candy said...

good luck :) Welcome to mommyhood. It is the BEST.

Crystal & Warner said...

Give me your email address if you don't mind and I can get you the info you need and figure out what day/time works best for ya'lls schedule.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jocelyn said...

Hey! Finally found the time to find your blog...love it! Good luck...I'm hoping you get that baby out soon!