Thursday, March 6, 2008

Newest Newz...........

Still no baby........but I did have an appointment with my midwife today and everything looks good. Baby is at a -2 station, which means the head is engaged and I am dilated 3 cm with a "squishy" cervix. All good indications of nothing!!!! :o) Waiting for childbirth is such a guessing game. Anyway, basically, I think my body is pretty much ready, we are just waiting for baby. So far I think baby really likes it in there as my spicy food, my 2 mile walks with lunges, skipping, hopping, running and squatting have done nothing for me. However, I'm sure all the on-lookers were much amused. Next time maybe I will try some ultimate frizbee or a soccer game......haha. Keep checking in though, we are excited to share the news when the baby does finally decide to appear.

Also, for those that really don't care about the birthing experience so much, you can check out www.denverjusticecenter.com to see the latest happenings on Byron's job site. They are building a new court house and justice center attached by an underground tunnel that I don't think you will be able to see. Cheers!

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

Ahhh yes.....the waiting game! You have my sympathy. I know it all too well! I stayed dilated at a 4for an entire month with Clayton. NO FUN! With Lindsy my water broke as I was trying to get dressed and get out the door to Sunday AM meeting. We were already running late. (Thank goodness! That would have been embarassing to have it break in meeting.:) ) That was the only Sunday Wilfred has ever had to work. Thankfully the jobsite was near the hospital.

Anyhow, We are anxiously waiting with you!

Luv,
Jeanette & Crew

ant Vik said...

Jane, I am so glad you have a blog! It seems like I have been out of touch for a long time.

Wonderful news of your little one, can't wait to see all the baby pics.

May I send you my best wishes now.

Mochas, Mountains and Moby Wraps said...

Hang in there - he'll be here before you know it! (Now you know one person who voted "boy") ... I asked Jordana to put me on her list of people to call so I hope to see her name in my caller ID before too much longer! Toriana was 5 days late so I totally understand how anxious you are to meet this little one!

Crystal & Warner said...

It sounds like it's "trying" to come or maybe it just trying to fool you with all the contractions, and then stopping. But it will come eventually! ;)