Sunday, July 11, 2010

Half Way Baby, Bump and Other News

A quick update with my first belly shot and a few pics of baby Nesvog #2. I seem to be following the same trend as I did with Sally by not having a very big baby bump, still not into maternity clothes at 20 week, but thinking that it won't be too much longer.

Byron's folks were in town for a couple of weeks and we had a lot of fun, unfortunately I have not been very good about taking pictures lately so the swimming ones are all I have. Hopefully grandma will send us some of hers!

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer as much as we are!

20 weeks
cute baby profile
hand
I think it was sticking it's tongue out in this one....taking after it's dad...;o)
Helping daddy wash dishes
hum....
swimming with grandma and grandpa!

3 comments:

Njos Family said...

Such a cute little belly. Soon your blog will say and now we are four :)

Jeanette said...

NOT FAIR!!! I haven't been able to wear anything but maternity clothes for a long while. You are TINY compared to me....I look like I swallowed 2 watermelons WHOLE!

We find out what we are having on wednesday. I am 20 weeks today....yippe...it's all downhill from here...right? (even though the next 20 weeks feel like they are all uphill.)

We are happy for you and love your pictures!

HrdWrknmn said...

Congrats on number 2!