Tuesday, February 2, 2010

At Last!!! In a Nut Shell..........

Again, I say "Where does the time go???" We made it to Canada for grandpa Jacks funeral. I didn't get very many pictures in Canada, but Sally sure likes her cousin Conner.
On the ferry boat with daddy and grandpa....listening to music...
Great grandma Jacquie

Auntie Jill and Kelli....

I think we celebrated Christmas three times this year, once in Seattle, once in CA and once in CO.

California for Christmas!! We love San Diego!




Fun times with cousins!


Disney Land here we come!!!!!



Best friends on Dumbo!!

Christmas morning...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the new post. Looks like you have been busy and have been on the move!! Linda

Anonymous said...

My goodness, you have been very very busy! You guys take such great pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Jenna

bschmert said...

WOw Jane!!
I love your beach pix...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

I have SO much to say about this post...

WOW!! Sally is growing like a weed!! I love it! She's too cute. :)

The family pictures on the beach were great! I love Sally's expression in the first one and the second one was just as great (of all of you!).

Beginning the Disney pictures, I laughed OUT LOUD at Sally's crooked sunglasses. What a hoot!

And I thought the two pictures you posted of her dumbo ride were awesome. She looked SO excited in the first one and the second one when she's waving...it was just touching. What a sweetie!

Thanks for sharing all the fun! You've been BUSY! :)

Crystal & Warner said...

How sweet. enjoyed the pictures. Come see us soooon!
LoveYa

Jane said...

Hum...now who would post a comment and then delete it?? Not fair.

mamma cronk said...

Of course we think these are the best pictures ever!!!!!

Dalayna said...

Such great pictures!! Sally's hair is SO cute! Getting so long.

Njos Family said...

Wow, you did a lot - I had no idea you had such a packed itinerary (is that how you spell it?) Very cute - we have been dreaming of the beach maybe this fall when Desmond's a little older and can enjoy playing in the sand. :)

Mochas, Mountains and Moby Wraps said...

What a fun update!! I really love the picture of you and Sally at the beach!!