Thursday, October 8, 2009

Catching Up!

We have been so busy lately, I can't believe it has been so long since my last post. I don't even know where to start I am so behind, so just a few sweet ones and I am working on updating my slide shows so you can see all that we have been up to.

This picture was taken last year on Labor Day weekend on our annual camping trip. The next picture was taken this year......oh how they change in one year!








This is a little bit of Sally's personality at 18 months!




This pic was taken on our 6 year anniversary.....we are just an old married couple. ;o)


8 comments:

Crystal & Warner said...

How cute! Maybe we'll see y'all next weekend.

GIEJ Long said...

Time flies for everybody! What darling pictures. It is nice to see updates and see how Sally is growing.
I just found out that you can have a book made after the blog and I checked to see how my blog (in a year) would fit in a book and how much it costs. I am very surprised how nice and convienient it is. I haven't done it yet, but I am going to do. Maybe you know it already, but if not and you are interested, I posted some information about it on our blog.
Hope to see you some time...

Melisa said...

Fun pictures! And congrats on 6 years!

candy said...

I love your family picture :)

Didge said...

Hi Jane! It is fun to discover your blog too! And you have a little girl...didn't remember too much of your time here but I do at least recognize your face. I will be able to check out your blog and see what you are up to. Better get the breakfast crowd fed. Lv H

Njos Family said...

The camping pictures are sooo cute. How fun to take a bath in a tub one year and a bowl the next :)

Mochas, Mountains and Moby Wraps said...

GREAT family pic!!! Love it!

Judy Cronk said...

"Old married couple"?? Nah-you are still "the kids"! Love the picture!