Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy 1 Year Birthday Sally!!

What can we say? The year has gone faster than we can imagine. I feel like it was just yesterday that I was posting these same pictures.....she is just a little sweetie.

AND, my wish came true, Byron got me a new camera - what a wonderful hubby! However all of her birthday pictures are on the new camera and I have to download software before I can get them onto my computer....sigh....so I will try to get them as soon as possible.

Sally is celebrating her 1st birthday with a fever.....I think she is working on a tooth, we really aren't that excited about being one today.....we will return with more 1 year pictures!

We love you Sally and Happy Happy Birthday To You!!











5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU SALLY! I am so happy that I got to spend your first birthday with you! I will miss you so much and can't wait to see you again!

Jeanette said...

Yikes!!!!!!!! One already????????

When did time go flying off to?

I love the one year olds...they finally really show you so much personality.

Wish we could get together!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SALLY!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Happy Day Sally Jane. We have loved watching you as you have grown into a not so big precious one year old!
Loves from Papa and mamaw

Dalayna said...

Happy birthday Sally!!!
We loved seeing you guys last weekend.

Kent, Melisa,Tiana (and Coda) said...

Happy Happy 1st Birthday to you dear Sally! I hope you celebrate really good when you are feeling better! I'm waiting until tomorrow night to really celebrate with a good huge meal, too!! Be well little one!