Monday, February 2, 2009

Fun Times

Sorry I have been slacking so badly in the blogging department. I have great intentions of posting weekly and before I know it another month has gone by....the story of my life. Below are a ton of pictures in no particular order of our happenings over the last couple of months. Sally is doing great, she is so much fun and learning new things everyday. I can't believe she will be one in a little over a month. Hope a naked baby bum doesn't offend anyone...I couldn't resist. Feel free to leave a comment!! Happy days to everyone.



Special company - the boys spent two nights with us. Sally loves Olan, I came into the living room and she was all snuggled up reading her bible with him....I am so sad I didn't get a pic. It was too cute.


She loves pushing this cart around and she hollers when she gets stuck....




My folks and Byron's folks come in January for a weekend, we had all kinds of grandparent fun.




Auntie Jill and Kelli came for a week in December......we really miss them.






Playing the piano with Auntie Jordana

Sally enjoyed her first Christmas. It was just us three on x-mas morning so it was really special. Mom and Dad showed up around 10:30 or so, the house smoked up because my monkey bread bubbled over in the oven, the sewer backed up a few hours later, Byron had to go to work and turn off the fire alarms, and the next day I lost my cell phone with other xmas pics and videos. (I had previously left my camera down south at some friends house) So these are the treasured pics taken with the trusty 35mm. Doesn't it sound like the Grizwald Christmas Vacation? It certainly felt like it.




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh jane! i love your pictures! they are so great! sally is getting so big and so beautiful! your mom showed me some of her pics from the weekend! sally's hair has gotten darker! oh yeah! and i love jill!
hope all is well!

-jenna

Anonymous said...

It is so fun to watch her grow!
Amber

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the naked bum picture! :-) She actually has fat rolls! :-)
Love,
Stacie

Dalayna said...

I love that first picture!! Too cute.

Jeanette said...

So many cute pictures of Sally! Love the one of the dog and her looking out the door.

sandstep7 said...

Awwwh! We LOVE the naked little bum pix. She is so cute and growing up so fast.

Anonymous said...

The bum picture is the best!

Have you seen my dancing shoes? said...

Oh my!! She is growing so fast! Love the Christmas story.

Kent, Melisa,Tiana (and Coda) said...

I love the bare baby bum! Sally is really growing up so fast! Doesn't seem like it can possibly be almost 1 year!