Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thanksgiving

Finally, a post ....We had a great Thanksgiving with my folks and family. Sally and I went up early and spent the whole week, we had lots of fun with mamaw, papa, cousins, aunties and great grandparents too. Sally has perfected her crawling and is quite fast when she wants to go see Ruckus. She is also pulling up and learning what "no" means :o). Oh yes, and we finally got a tooth!! It seems like we watched it forever before it finally popped through. We are enjoying some winter weather and hope everyone is doing well.

**I just added a link over to the right that says "Video's of Sally". Once you see the video remember to click on the "more from user" tab to see recent video's.


The pretty table for Thanksgiving...


All of us - I think there were 14 of us total

Sally enjoying her sweet and mashed potatoes.
There was a water leak out in our street the other day so the city came and tore up the pavement, dug a huge hole and fixed it.....this kept Sally entertained for at least 30 min!! They can fix leaks in front of our house anytime. :o)

Uh oh....


Sally loves her cousin Maria.
Playing in mamaw's cupboard's.

Maria helping mamaw with Thanksgiving dishes....she says "I'm helpin"

Story time with cousin Haley.


4 comments:

mamma cronk said...

seeing all those people gathered around my table for thanksgiving, makes ME thankful for a wonderful family!

Anonymous said...

I am wondering what is going on with my mouth when we are all around the table.
(Well the only picture that I'm in.) :0)

Am I pretending to have no teeth?? Am I say, "HO HO HO, Merry Christmas? I think I'm just not wanting to share the Honey butter with Byron and I'm say "NOOOOOOOO.........."

the Nichols said...

you've been tagged, see my last post!

Jeanette said...

What a fun time! Sally is getting so big! She sure is cute!