Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween

Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!! Auntie Jordana got Sally this cute little pumpkin outfit so we dressed her up and went to the park and took some pictures. (I took tons - if this isn't enough, you can check out the slide show to the right.) We walked around the neighborhood and grabbed a bite to eat so everyone could see just how cute she was....hehe.

We have been enjoying some beautiful fall days here, the weather has been wonderful. We are just busy with everyday life. Sally is just about crawling and I think that she may be working on some teeth.....yikes. Everything is going well and thanks everyone for all of your fun comments.



More fun fall pictures...I was out racking leaves and couldn't resist setting her in them...


So pretty!!
Sally continues to LOVE her bath!


Grandpa Galyn came to visit for a weekend and spoiled us - Thanks g-pa!!
We visited the firefighters museum.


5 comments:

Jeanette said...

I love to look at your pictures!

Hyland's or Humphrys teething tablets work wonders for teething!

Anonymous said...

BOO TO YOU TOO SALLY SALLY!!!
It is your Auntie Kerry and I miss you!!

and I agree with Jeanette, the Hyland teething tablets seemed to work. Hmmmm Maybe I should try some...maybe that's why I'm cranky....I'm teething.. hee hee

GIEJ Long said...

I love your pictures of your little Pumkin. She is so pretty and is growing so fast. I like too all your ideas of pictures.
We had a nice Halloween too, with pictures to follow on the blog :-)

Kent, Melisa,Tiana (and Coda) said...

What an adorable outfit! Little Sally is getting so big! She looks so happy, too -- LUCKY you!

Dalayna said...

Aw, she's so cute!! I used/use the teething tablets too. Another thing I swear by is the amber necklace. Jessi has one and we've been using it again latly.

We have a new blogspot btw!